CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, January 08, 2023

Sending Hugs...

 


Howdy folks,

I treated myself to some Stampin Up stamp sets and this is one of the stamps from the set "Splendid Thoughts".

I love eucalyptus leaves or that style of leafy stamp.  I stamped with archival ink and then coloured with watercolours, I blended a few shades of blue and green to give the look of a real eucalyptus leaf.  I added some tiny splashes, sequins to finish.

challenges:
Beyond the Blue - something new(stamp)
Crafty Catz - anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. challenge - new (stamp)
Simon Says Stamp - something new (stamp)


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog

Lee said...

Oh that eucalyptus is indeed beautiful and wonderfully colored! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Great images and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

Darline Maes said...

prachtige kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

Kerry Charles said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)