CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Best Day Ever...

 


Morning folks,

It's a bit freezing this morning, but I am here with my mid month post for Stamping Sensations.

The theme is to add some sparkle to your makes....you can never have too much sparkle.


We have the 2 prizes below this month, Highlight Crafts Crown and Glory stamp set and Lightly Fluttered die set.



For my card, I stamped this little yacht, and then cut it out and layered on to what is supposed to be the sea. I stamped some birds into the sky and some sequins to finish.


Fi
x





7 comments:

brenda said...

Chilly here as well Fiona but looks nice and calm on the scene on your card.

B x

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card Fi. It's so tranquil, serene and absolutely gorgeous!

Mrs.B said...

A lovely CAS design, the sea looks so sparkly.
Avril x

Linby said...

It's a beautiful scene, I would love it on my wall!

crafty-stamper said...

Freezing here too today,beautiful card and I love the sea
Carol x

Donna Ellis said...

What a fabulous sentiment, Fiona, with those periods after each word! It's a lovely card! hugs de

Anke said...

Oh Fiona your card is so beautiful, I love sea, the boat, the sentiment ...

Anke