CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, January 13, 2023

There's something beautiful...

 




Hi folks,

I have had a couple of days off work, mainly for doggy daycare.  Also got caught up on some chores that have been needing done...and now some time to catch up on some crafting.

My new stamps arrived yesterday and I was desperate to start playing with this one...being Scottish I do love a thistle, my son had thistles at his wedding and they were beautiful, so when I saw this set I knew it was a must!

I stamped the image with black archival ink and did a bit of random colouring, I let it run a bit and then once dry went back in for some more precise shading.  I added some splashes and finished with some sequins and pearls.

Hope you like it.

Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Calendar - add a sentiment


Fi
x

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Stunning, Fi. Love the shading on top of the first watercolour layer, so pretty xx

Anke said...

Absolutely stunning, fantastic card, beautiful thistle, wonderful sentiment and I love the splashes.

Greetings from Germany
Anke