CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2023

You are dino-mite...


Morning folks,

It's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog.  The theme this fortnight is to make a card for a child.

For my card I used one of the dinosaurs from Whimsy which I coloured with copics, I lightly coloured the base card with blue and added a couple of clouds.  

Pop over to the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog to check out what my teamies have made.


Fi
x



 

3 comments:

brenda said...

A fun Dino and perfect for a child Fiona.

B x

Chris said...

Cute dinosaur, love the design.
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a fabulous card Fi, I LOVE this image of Crissy's and you've created a super cute card with it. Adorable. Hugs, Wends xoxo