CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, January 08, 2023

Let's Celebrate...

 


Two cards in one day...lol!

I was on a bit of a roll so thought I would make another card with my new Stampin Up set, not sure about this one.

I stamped the sentiment lightly in grey ink, then I stamped the filled in leaf stamp and then the outline leaf...I actually thought the outline fitted over the filled in leaf but it doesn't but I guess it's meant to look like that.  I then die cut one of the leaves and the half circle...not sure if it's meant to be a vase or just a shape lol!  I layered onto a piece of floral paper I had in my stash that matched the vase (that's what I'm calling it).  Of course a few dots and sequins to finish.

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - new (stamp)
Creatalicious - anything goes
Love to Craft - anything goes




Fi
x

3 comments:

Tracey T said...

I love this layout. The subtle grey text makes a perfect background for the leaves xx

Tone K. said...

Beautiful card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

LOU said...

Beautiful card Fiona. Love the floral paper and the plant stamp.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge #72 for January/February 2023.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions