CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Happy Birthday...

 


Morning folks,

I finally got the chance to use this fabby stencil, I love giraffes.

The lovely Brenda asked me if I would like to be the guest designer over on the Allsorts Challenge Blog, which of course is no trouble!

For my card I use a couple of different colours of distress ink and blended them together.  I added my usual wee splodges as the card looked a bit bare without them ha ha! I managed not to add any sequins on this one too. Added the sentiment to finish.

Fi
x

5 comments:

Sarn said...

A lovely card for your GD spot Fi. x

brenda said...

A gorgeous card for Allsorts Birthday Fiona, thank you for joining us as our Guest this week.

B x

Sarah said...

What a wonderful card, beautifully blended and the splodges look fabulous!

Liz said...

Wonderful card for your GD spot on the Allsorts Challenge. What a beautiful stencil.
Liz xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous giraffe image. Lovely card hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo