CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, May 18, 2023

I just miss you...



Morning folks,

It's time for the mid month reminder over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog.

The theme is anything goes, with the option of using a stencil, and we have two prizes, mixed media bundle from Oakwood Direct and two stencils


For my card I stamped the flowers with memento ink, I added some light shading around the edges.  I then used the matching stencils to colour the flowers and leaves...of course I had to add some splashes, dots and sequins to finish off, although this isn't my normal go to colours, I am pleased with how it turned out.

Pop over to check out the inspiration from the rest of the team - Stamping Sensations challenge blog.


Fi
x


 

6 comments:

Linby said...

So very pretty and colourful.

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card and flowers love the stencilled shading .
Carol x

brenda said...

Beautifully done Fiona.

B x

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card Fiona, the flower looks stunning and I love the colours.
Avril xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, what a striking and stunning card Fi! Love the pretty colours on those blooms. Beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Anke said...

Absolutely stunning Fioana, fantastic art.

Hugs
Anke