CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, May 07, 2023

It's your birthday...

 


Morning folks,

I am hoping my post does post as scheduled.

By the time this posts I will have been on holiday since Wednesday up north and doggy friendly.  I have had such a hard couple of months at home with my dad and then at work....I was in so much need of a holiday and I'm sure by the time you read this I will be enjoying my time off.

The theme this month over on the Stamping Sensations blog  is anything goes with the option of using a stencil...remember you still need to stamp too.

The prize this month is well two prizes, mixed media bundle from Oakwood Direct and two stencils


 
For my card I stamped the image using archival ink and watercoloured the image, I also added a bit of colour to some texture paste and added to the card with the help of a stencil...not quite the look I was going for but I think it looks ok.  I stamped the big sentiment and die cut it and layered onto the card.

Fi
x

6 comments:

brenda said...

All posted as planned Fiona and what a lovely card it is as well. Hope you are relaxing and enjoying.

B x

Linby said...

I think it's turned out beautifully. Love the texture with the colour and those little added dots.
Hope you are having a nice rest.

Marilyn said...

This is another gorgeous card Fi. I love your style, it's so sharp and clean and always beautiful!

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful stamps and fabulous texture.
I hope you're having a wonderful relaxing time- you deserve it.
xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Fiona, love the floral image and the coloured textured stencilling is lovely.
Hope you're enjoying your time away.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card love the textured stencilling and beautifully watercoloured flower-enjoy your break
Carol x