CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Happy Birthday...


Howdy folks,

It's time for a new challenge over on the  Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.  The theme this fortnight is something masculine, remember the main focus should be stamped.

I made this card for my son's birthday at the end of April, jeezo he is 31!! I stamped the balloons in 3 different colours and overlapped them a bit, I added the strings and the sentiment, I finished with some splashes.  I couldn't add any sparkle to this one since it's for a man.

Pop over and check out what my teamies have made Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.  

Fi
x



 

2 comments:

Chris said...

A fabulous card for your son Fi, don't the years fly by!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a cool card Fi. LOVE the balloons and your arty stamping and splatter. Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo