CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Thanks...




Morning folks,

I thought I would share this little card I made last night.  I was having a look through my old stash and came across this stamp from Stampin Up, which I really like, it's so easy to colour.  I stamped the image onto watercolour card and coloured with my zig pens, and I only needed to use 2 colours, green and yellow and blended them together.  I added a few tiny splashes and some gold paint to finish.

The DT Call is still ongoing over on the Less is More blog, so I have added my second entry for the DT Call. 


challenges:
Less is More - one layer and DT Call
Cupcake Inspirations - anything goes
Creatalicious Challenge - anything goes
Happy Little Stampers - watercolour


Fi
x



 

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Tracey T said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous, Fi xx

Kathyk said...

Fabulous and I love that extra script detail

Kathyk

Sweta Changela said...

Love this CAS card!
Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Sweta
CIC DT

Rhodidodi said...

you have created a super Clean and simple card. sometimes, less is more, isn't it? Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges

Michelle W said...

Beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.