CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Life is better with friends...


Hi folks,

I know its similar to ones I have made already but I love leaves and blue and green....my next card won't be blue and green I promise!

So I stamped the leaves with ink on 3 fadeout ink, I do love this ink as it gives the effect of no lines colouring especially once it has been left to dry for a day. I then coloured with concord & 9th watercolour  ink, I also love this ink as I feel it spreads easier that some of the other watercolour mediums I have.  I added some light shading in between the leaves and added some splashes too.

hope you like it.

challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - anything goes
Happy Little Stampers - watercolour
Papercraft Challenges - anything goes



Fi
x

 



5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is beautiful!!! I LOVE the colors you chose to use on the leaves!!! Thank you for playing with us this week at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
Cupcake Inspirations
Design Team Member

Kathy Pisupati said...

Fi this is stunning. I absolutely love the muted colors and the tones. Thanks for sharing with us at the Cupcakes Inspiration Challenge!

Kathy
DT Member

Ashwini Rao said...

Gorgeous card, Fiona! The look of the green and blue leaves is just gorgeous and I love how you've maintained a lovely shading for each of them. Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

Linby said...

This is such a tranquil card - really like the stamping.

Tracey T said...

Love the soft colours in this pretty card, Fi xx