CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Kiwi hang out soon?

 


Happy Saturday!

Just popping on to share this fun card I have made.  I love this stamp set and don't know why I never noticed it sooner.  The stamp set is from Concord & 9th...isn't it cool. 

I inked up some watercoloured card with lots of water and then I dropped a little green watercoloured ink on top....it was cool the effect it made, so I just kept repeating that process with different shades until I thought it looked kind of kiwi like.  Once dry I stamped the kiwi's and die cut them out and added this fab sentiment...oh and I die cut the hello.  I added some doodled edges in white...never doodled in white before but I think it look fine for this fun card.


challenges:
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies
Love to Craft - anything goes
Addicted to stamps and More - dies and stencils





3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lovely card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Vicky Hayes said...

Haha, love that punny sentiment Fiona and The colours are fab too. The contrast between the lime green kiwis, the dark background and that bold stripe is beautiful, and those watercoloured kiwis are really effective! Vicky x

Linby said...

This is a stunning card with the perfect kiwi colour and those hearts from the centres dotted about the background is the perfect finishing touch.