CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Simple Things...

 


It's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog. 

 The theme is girly but no pink. I bought this new stamp set with the eucalyptus leaves....now I do love leaves!  I stamped the images then dies cut them which was quite tricky.  I then layered them onto the card.  I added a piece of twine around the bottle for a bit extra texture. I also added some splashes and a few dew drops.  The sentiment is from the same set which I love...love how it stamps really fine.

Pop over to the  Sweet Stampin Challenge blog to check out what my teamies have made.


Fi
x

4 comments:

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Fi, clean and elegant, love your leaves in those soft pretty shades and the spattered background.
xx

SarahR said...

Super elegant creation Fi - just love it! Sarah

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a beautiful creation Fi! I LOVE the CAS and beautiful design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!