CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Hey Bud...




Hi folks,

It's time for the mid month reminder over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog.  The theme this month is stamp something for spring.

This months prize is the goodies below....fab isn't it!


For my card I stamped this little image onto white cardstock using black memento ink and coloured with copics...I really need to get back into using my pens.  I added a few dots to finish...quite plain and simple.

Pop over to the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog to check out what my teamies have made.

Fi
x

 

8 comments:

KathR said...

Such a cute little card... Fi, I must admit I had to zoom in on the pic , I thought it was a cupcake at first....definitely need to go to specsavers 🤣🤣🤣

Tracey T said...

Love this cute image, Fi. You always were a cracking colourer (is that actually a word?) xxx

Fikreta said...

Such a lovely card!

brenda said...

An elegant CAS card but with a fun tweak to it Fiona.

B x

Linby said...

So cute and a lovely CAS design.

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute CAS card!

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely card. Vee xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Fiona, the image is so cute.
Avril xx