CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, February 06, 2022

Bee happy...

 


It's time for another challenge over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog.  The theme this month is anything goes with the option of wings or tails.

We have a fabulous sponsor this month...they are giving one lucky winner a stamp bundle.



For my card I stenciled the background and added some glitter.  I also added some splashes to the background...I like that look!  I stamped the image and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then coloured the bee and the centre of the flower with watercolours.  I cut the image out and layered it onto the card...I added a piece of black cord to make it look like a stalk and leaves...finished with some dots and sequins....oh and I doodled around the edges too.

Pop over to the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog to check out what my teamies have shared.

challenges:
Crafty Catz - anything goes

Fi
x


9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card Fi!

brenda said...

What an effective idea adding glitter to some of the honeycomb element Fiona, a really pretty card.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Another pretty card on your blog today, I love the bee theme and the way you added the details along the border! The black spatter looks fantastic and it's a great finishing touch along with the sequins!

Crafting Queen said...

Very striking card, love it. Anesha

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card, love the added glitter in the honeycomb.
Avril xx

Vee Cassidy said...

A fab card love the details and flower. Vee xx

Fikreta said...

so nice card!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Linby said...

Your doodle borders are always so wonderful and really set off this fabulous bee card.