CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, February 18, 2022

Butterfly kisses...

 


Morning everyone, it's time for the mid month post over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog.  The theme is anything goes, with the option of wings or tails but remember the main focus of the card should be stamped.

We have a fabulous sponsor this month...they are giving one lucky winner a stamp bundle.



For my card I have used the butterfly turnabout stamp from concord & 9th which I have actually had for a while but only used elements of the set in the past and I think this is the first time I have used it as a turnabout.  I stamped 3 rounds of the butterflies with the same coloured ink as the card and the 4th round I stamped with versamark and embosssed with gold glitter embossing powder.  I added some extra gold glitter to parts of the butterflies too.  I stamped the large butterfly (from the same set) in black ink onto the same coloured card and then die cut it.  I layered the butterfly onto the card along with some small gold glitter butterflies and added the sentiment which I white embossed.

Pop over and check out what my teamies have made.


Fi
x





6 comments:

brenda said...

A whole kaleidoscope of Butterflies Fiona and then one beautifully one placed focally.

B x

Linby said...

That turnabout stamp certainly produces a beautiful background and you've made such a fabulous card. The focal butterfly is so pretty against the background.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Fiona, the stamped background looks fabulous and I do like the large butterfly.
Avril xx

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful and creative! Love these colors and a really wonderful design!

Fikreta said...

So wonderful!

Vee Cassidy said...

What gorgeous butterflies. Vee xx