CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Let's Shake Our Tail Feathers...

 






Hi everyone,

It's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog.  The theme is mardi gras or sparkles.

I have white embossed this image and then watercoloured with blues and greens, I did try embossing in gold to make it look more like peacock feathers but it wasn't a good look ha ha!  I hadded the sentiment and some sequins.

Pop over to the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog to check out what my teamies have made.

challenges:
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes



Fi
x


4 comments:

Chris said...

Stunning! Love the stamp and the colours.
xx

SarahR said...

Hi Fi, super card! I love the feathers and your colours are marvellous! Sarah

Sue said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!