CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Summer Girl...



Howdy folks...hope you are all well on this sunny day!!

Well this post was half scheduled and half not...I was on a high after my friend and I went to see The Eagles in concert....it was amazing and although they have been on the go forever...they can sing live even in their 60's!!  The only thing was strictly no photography etc...which was a wee shame cos I would have loved to have been able to get a sneaky photo but there was no chance as Security were all over it!!

So, anyway...I finished my post and here we have my card for Papertake Weekly Challenge...yay that's right I was asked if I would like to have a wee guest spot...of course I said yes.

The theme is "anything goes" with the option of something summery.

For my card I have used papers from Echo Park - Sunny Side, I stitched the layers onto bazzill card, the image is Summer Girl from Mo Manning which I coloured with my new spectrum noirs (it's all Lis's fault, she made me buy them)which I am getting used to but I am liking them and I then added some stickles to the ice lolly and the shades. I did some shading with polychromos. The sun has been made with a daisy die and I just snipped the ends off and attached a die cut button, I added pearls to the corners and added a big daisy and ribbon and finished with the stamped sentiment from CC Designs which I thought was perfect....hope you likey!!

challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - bingo(flower, pearls, di cuts)
Totally Gorjuss - stitches
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - ink it up




Fi
x

13 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

*shakes fist* curse you Fiona, I had to go and buy this image because of your fabulous card! Love it. And now that Lis one is encouraging me to buy digi papers....pfft.

xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a super, fun, summery card. Love the bright colours and your image is coloured beautifully.
Lorraine

Debs said...

Fabulous card Fi - love the adorable image and gorgeous DP's
So great to have you as GDT :o)
Debs xx

Céline said...

so cute card, love the colorful
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Fi. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and beautiful summery papers too.
Sue xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gorgeous card - beautiful colouring and love the bright, summery colours.

Jocelyn x
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

Marjorie said...

Hi Fiona, Your card is beautiful.. lovely design and fabulous image, really fits in with challenge.. I love it!.. looking forward to seeing more cards from you at PTW:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Marilyn said...

This is stinkin' cute and I love it! Neat way you did the sun and her 'fishy' glasses are a hoot!

tilly said...

what a big lolly lol..... a super card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats on the guest spot and what a start, gorgeous Summery card

Kat W said...

Congrats on your guest Dt spot and what a beautiful summery card :-)
That sparkly ice lolly looks yummy!
Hugs, Kat x

Unknown said...

Isn't this the fun card or what? Love the sun, perfectly colored image and fab papers!
Have an awesome day, Fiona... :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is brilliant what a great card, Love Hazel (Didos) x