CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

GDT card for Papertake Weekly



Howdy folks and welcome to my scheduled post!  Well hopefully this will schedule as this blogger is playing up!

So today is my card for my guest spot over at Papertake Weekly, the them this week is the sketch below....isn't it fab!!

The papers are Echo Park Bundle of Joy - Girl which I layered onto baziill card, then of course doodled around the edges.  The image is Bunny Moon from Lili of the Valley which I coloured with spectrum noirs.  I added some tiny pearls made with my pearl pen and a couple of gems to the image.  The flower has been made using one of the die-namics blueprints dies.  Oh and I added a wee dummy charm aswell.....hope you likey!

Fi
x

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a great image, its so cute, Love Hazel (PTW GDT) xx

Lorraine A said...

aww this is totally adorable Fiona :-) such a cute image and the papers and charm are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Debs said...

Uber cute card Fi - the image is adorable and I love your doodling.
Debs xx

ps Please may I ask where you get the dummy charms from?
Thanks xx

Marjorie said...

Lovely image and super colouring... love the papers too:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x