CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

GDT for Papertake Weekly



It's Tuesday so that means it's time for my second card for Papertake Weekly Challenge...yay!! This weeks theme is "Father's Day"....so how easy can that be??

I have gone for something a wee bit different...the stamp is called Sail Away from Stampin up which I stamped onto kraft card.  The papers are Carta Bella Giggy Up Boy which was layered onto bazzill card. I also used several die-namics blueprints to cut out some elements for the card...hope you likey!!

challenges:

The Kraft Journal - for him
Crafts 4 Eternity - for the boys

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a great male card, Love that you did it on Kraft, Love Hazel xx (one of the other GDTsxx)

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card. I haven't used that stamp in a while, I think I'll need to dig it out!!

Susan xx

Chrissy said...

This is a fantastic male card Fiona..love the image and colouring on kraft..fabulous papers and design too..

luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fi. Love the sketch and that image is lovely. Debbiex

~Tammy~ said...

I adore your Father's Day card with the classic nautical theme and colors! Thank you for joining in the fun at The Kraft Journal. We hope to see you again next week.

Marjorie said...

This is gorgeous Fiona, such a striking image, I love how you have stamped straight onto craft card..
Hugs,
Marjorie x

michele said...

Fabulous card Fi! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x