CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

A wee cutie...



Good morning Saturday bloggers...looks like it's going to be another lovely day here in sunny Scotland!!

Today I'm sharing with you my DT card for Buttons for Brains.


The papers are from Wild Rose Studio ginghams and spots collections, the image is alWild Rose Studio which I have glittered up a bit.  I layered the papers onto bazzill card and doodled around them.  I added some flowers cut with my die-namics flower trio die which I doodled aswell and then added pearls to the centres and the corners of the layers.  That teeny sentiment is from Prima Marketing....think it's quite cute!!


Fi
x

2 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Fi,

Another gorgeous BfB creation, love it!

Liz x

Marilyn said...

I love the way you doodled around these flowers Fi... I am going to have to remember to try that.
What a cute image too!