CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Sugar Bowl challenge - 109



Good morning campers and my second scheduled post or maybe my first depends how blogger feels as to which one it posts first!!


I can't believe it's 4 weeks since my last SB posting...gosh how the time flies in!!  The challenge over at The Sugar Bowl is something a wee bit different...we want you to use your very first Sugar Nellie stamp..


As always the prize for one lucky winner picked at random is 4 Sugar Nellie stamps from FunkyKits...


...over 100 entries then that prize increases to 6 Sugar Nellie stamps...

So for this card I have used papers from Echo park - wintertime.  I have used the die-namics pierced circle die and layered my wee image onto it....the stamp is Bumble Bee from Sugar Nellie which i coloured with copics and then gave her some shading with polychromos.  The snowflakes are MS punches and I borrowed my friends snowflake border...can't remember which manufacturer that is. I also added some sheer ribbon although it's hard to see that. I finished with a little message...oh and a couple of pearls.

Please remember to use a Sugar Nellie stamp...rubber or digi to be eligible.


challenges:
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Simon says Stamp - Christmas
Christmas Cards all Year round - Christmas
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Bunny Zoe - ribbon
Deep Ocean challenges - christmas is around the corner

Fi
x

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Fiona this is gorgeous hun, love the colours you have used on this devine image xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty. Loving the snowflakes.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Debbie said...

Gosh Fi
This card is beautiful, just love this SN image, will get mine out later and enter if possible.
Just love that pierced circle, that is quite hard to do and make look even, so this is great.
Love your colouring too. Have you cut the image out and layered it up, it's gorgeous. Debbiex

Chris said...

Beautiful card, Fi! Sometimes it's so nice to use our older stamps, it's always too easy to neglect them in favour of newer stuff! Your little Christmas fairy is gorjuss!
Chris
x

Natali said...

Lovely colours. Gorgeous colouring on sweet girl image and beautiful touch glitter on snowflakes.
Hugs,
Natali

Unknown said...

Glad you entered your pretty card in the crafty ribbons challenge
P x

Unknown said...

I really love this image, and you have coloured it so beautifully x I'm going to get out my SN tractor boy later to enter!
Emma x

coops said...

so beautiful fi.gorgeous icy colours and sparkle and i love the gg image :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card with a beautiful image. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image and great coloring!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous as always Fi. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x