CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

GDT card for LOTV...



Good morning folks, and my scheduled post....which normally means I am at work but this morning I am off, so catching up on some housework etc ahead of my mammoth 4 month task to sort some stuff at work...

Well this is the last card from me as GDT for LOTV Ideas to Inspire, i love these stamps soooo much and it has been an honour having my cards displayed on their blog.

The stamp I have used is The Top Hat, coloured with copics, the message is from the Grungy christmas sentiments set the papers are Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate...I do need to find me some more of them...the snowflakes have been cut using my die-namics let it snowflake set and then I added some stickles to them.  I finished with that huge button...hope you likey!!


challenges:
Cutie Pie challenge -  Cute with bingo embellishments (glitter, pearls, bow)
Here Come the Boys - christmas in brown and cream
Penny Black and more - anything goes
Graph its - alternative christmas colour
Winter wonderland - check this out



Fi
x

19 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, love that image and fab colour combo x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is sooo gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Sammy said...

Oh wow, gorgeous card Fi! Love the colours (those papers are yum!) and the image is adorable of course. Love the big chunky button too :-) x

Unknown said...

Fi, this is stunning, love all the fabby colours you have used on this stunning image xxx

Gem x said...

Super Super cute, this is fab love it. Thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card! Adorable image and those papers are scrumptious!
Chris
x

downrightcrafty said...

a gorgeous card and lovely check thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

brenda said...

A really super entry for our challenge this month, thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More.

B x

Mojca said...

Waw so so gorgeous!!!!Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.fab snowmen and i love your colours and design :D

x coops xx

Jane Savage said...

I saw this on the LOTV blog, Fi, and thought it was georgeous. I love your attention to detail and your fab colouring. Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Marie Bingaman said...

Ummm, no, me no likey...me LOVEY!!! So pretty! :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It colour challenge, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Gem x said...

This is super cute, I love the image, thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

Becky said...

Lovely card Fi, great image and love the glittery snowflakes.
Thank you for joining us at HCTB challenge and good luck.
Becky xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Fi! Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

Iris Wiechmann said...

That's beautiful Fiona! Perfectly colored image and designed card! Thanks for playing with us at Graph'It color challenge and good luck!

Hugs,
Iris

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x