CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Crafty Little Fairies DT card...



Morning folks, and my scheduled post....you guessed it, work again!!  Today's challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies is "Christmas in August" Now there's so many gorgeous LOTV stamps you can use but you can actually use a stamp from any manufacturer!

for my card I have used papers I had in my stash from MME - Colourful Christmas, the stamp is of course James which I coloured with copics.  I added lots of glitter and some snowflakes!


fi
x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card, Fiona, love the image and your colours as always are fab xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.really gorgeous design and i love the sweet image and colours :D

xx coops xx