CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, November 01, 2013

Challenge 11 - Autumn



Good morning bloggers and welcome to my scheduled post....it's Friday I hear you say and yes you're right, the lovely Kitty asked me ages ago if I would her guest designer for the month of November over at My Mum's Craft Shop...how could I say no!!

So the theme this month is Autumn, don't you just love Autumn colours.  For my card I have used this cute little tree stamp called Bare Trees from Dreamees.  I made the background using distress inks to give the autumn feel, I added some twine, a button and some tiny die cut leaves...hope you like it!!

Pop over to My Mum's Craft Shop blog to check out the rest of the teams cards...

supplies:
stamp - Bare Trees Dreamees - My Mum's Craft Shop
Distress Inks - shabby shutters, scattered straw, spiced marmalade - My Mum's Craft Shop
button - stash
twine - stash

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - button it up



Fi
x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, WOW, Fi, this is blooming gorgeous, love this card hun xxx

Mrs A. said...

This is a fab Autumn card. I can't wait for the all the leaves to finish blowing down off the trees alongside our house so I can get them cleared up once and for all.
Hugs Mrs A.

Nananne said...

Delightful Card! Love the colours and the light effect, very clever.

coops said...

love this fi.fantastic image and colours :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous Autumn scene card you've made.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby