CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I am a busy bee....

Well good morning bloggers and once again my scheduled post but not because I am working today...it's round 2...I'm off to the SECC again!! Donna my friend was definitely not going as she didn't need anything but I think when I told her about my buys on Thursday...she feels she is missing out!! so I will be en route as you are reading this...will I will be if you are reading this now!!

Today's challenge over at Sweet Stampin' is lots of layers, now I just love layers so this was right up my street.

We have 2 sponsors this week, firstly Sew Sweet who is giving one lucky winner a £10 voucher.



We also have The Stamp Fairy who are giving a $10 voucher.



And we have our monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen who is also giving a £10 voucher.

phew...

For my card I have used Lenny Bee....isn't he just the cutest?? I coloured Lenny with copics, the papers are Country Drive from Echo park which I have layered. I also distressed the layers too and added stitching. The flower was cut with a sizzlits daisy die and I finished with the message from PI, oh and I also inked up the edges of each layer with some TH DI too....hope you likey!!


Fairy Fun Friday - distress it
Crafts & Me - things with wings
Fab 'n' Funky - yellow
Paper Shelter - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
The Pink elephant - layers
Totally Gorjuss - anything goes with a button



Fi
x

22 comments:

Jenny said...

Just fabulous Fi! Such a cute image and I love those layers. Plus you have inspired me to get my sewing machine out of its box. hugs x

Astrid said...

Wowww, this is a fabulous card Fi, love the beautiful soft colours !!

hugs Astrid xx

Unknown said...

Lovely as usual... Enjoy your trip to the secc.
Hugs Kobie

Tracey T said...

Could I be any more jealous? Promise to let me know what you've added to your stash. Why do these events always take place in term time/during prelims/orals etc etc! xx

Kim said...

Love this card, so much detail. I love the papers you used, the yellow one looks like honeycomb.

judit said...

Hi Fi! What a fab card! I love all those layers and the image is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week, hope to see you again next week. judit x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Fi, just love this image and so beautifully coloured.
Gorgeous flower and papers, love the layers.

Luv CHRISSYxx

mixamatoasties said...

Love it!

Good to see you again today. Can't believe we were still wandering round at 3pm! I expected the kids to be in and out. Never mind... I just had to buy more stuff *whistles*

xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Fi, great card - love the image and your button flower. The colours are just wonderful as well.

I'd have a go at stitching as well, if the machine wasn't broke and I knew how to fix it!!

Hope you've had even more fun at the show today.

Sarah

coops said...

so stunning fi.i love your fab colours and layers and the bear is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Judith said...

Such a cute image and lovely colours and I just love those layers - thanks for playing along at Fab'n'funky challenges this week -hugs Judith x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Fi!! Love the image, layout and colours.

Thanks for joining is for this week's Anything Goes challenge at Papertake Weekly, Good luck! x

Tracy said...

How cute! Boy you really put that sewing machine to work. LOL It looks fantastic. Stitching is one of my favorite embellishments. :-) Hope you found some more goodies. Hugs!

Sharon said...

An adorable card. Just love the button on the flower. Thanks for joining in the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week. Sharon

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous, love the distressing.

Erika said...

Cute card Fiona and love that image. Great colour combo...bring on Spring! Oh and my wreath....it so is not complicated and very quick!
Hugs Erika.

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable.Love the papers and layered flower.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

RoseC said...

Fiona, your Lenny Bee bear image looks wonderful on this fun, multi-layered and stitched card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Shari said...

So cute and adorable, love the image and the great card design! Thanksa for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Love your layers, you are pro with it!! )) Amazing colouring of cute image and great idea with flower. Love this little bee ))
Hugs
Natali

Anonymous said...

compare electricity


Hi. What a stunning card this is. I would love to receive one everyday.

quality website design said...

Cute card. I like it, very adorable. Very much appreciated. Thanks!!!