CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

another wee cupcake....


Hi folks....well it's been a lovely day here today and I have managed to get lots of washing done and hung out...hopefully it will be dry soon!! I am hoping that I will be able to get most of folded and put away without having to iron it.

I am just loving this little stamp from LOTV...she is so adorable. My friend Donna asked me to make her a card to give to her auntie as it's a big birthday for her at the weekend....hope she likes it.

I coloured the image with copics, the papers are First Edition - New Leaf which I layered onto kraft, I distressed the edges and added some stitching. The flowers have been cut with matching card and kraft using my MFT flower trio die and I gave them some doodled petals and stuck a pearl in the center....a few of my favourite things on this card!!

Sunday sketch & stamp - sketch
Lili's Little Fairies - butterflies and fairies
Color Throwdown - colour recipe
Crafty Sentiments - wings
Ladybug - anything goes
Totally Stampalicious - flowers
Paper sundaes - feminine flair
Allsorts - say it with flowers
Fairy fun Friday - distress it
Fussy and Fancy - fairies
Totally Papercrafts - favourite things(kraft, distressing, stitching)



Fi
x

20 comments:

Lorraine said...

aww this is so cute huni just love this the stitching looks great too xx

Mrs A. said...

My cup cakes bigger than yours! love your cute images d a
L that stitching .

Mrs A. said...

Oops spelling went a bit wrong then. Should say and love all that stitching . Hugs Mrs A

Tracey T said...

I do like these colours, Fi! Fabby layout and that image is super-cute! Hugs, Tracey x

Chrissy said...

Such a cute card Fi, love the image and colouring, fabulous papers and layers...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

And....thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

a Gorgeous card Fi. Love that wee image too and those papers, stictching and flowers are just lovely. You have obviously had a slightly nicer day than us here, it was possitivly cool here. Debbiexx

Susie said...

The blue stitching and Kraft look fab with these papers! Gorgeous! Susie x

MagsB said...

The stitching looks so good! I love the LotV fairy, she really makes me smile! What a lovely card!

love Mags B x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Kim said...

Beautiful card, love the the layout and the stitching! I love stitching on cards but I hate actually doing the stitching lol.

Suzie Q said...

Hi Fiona
fab card i recently bought this stamp it needs to see some ink x
have a great evening
Suzie qx

Wanda Cullen said...

Such an adorable birthday card...love your stitching detail! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done and very feminine, Just lovely . Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

coops said...

so stunning fi.i love your colours and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Nicola said...

Great card Fi with a beautiful image, gorgeous colour combo and love the layers!
Thanks for entering my Say it with Flowers challenge for Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sazzle said...

How cute is that image? I'm sure your friends auntie will love it :-)

Thanks for joining our “fairies” challenge over at Fussy and Fancy and good luck.

We currently have a design team call running, if you are interested why not pop over and have a look at the details.

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

Lori Turner said...

Really sweet card! Those flowers are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Totally Stampalicious this week!

Lisa Elton said...

This is as sweet as can be! Love all of your fun layers and textures! Cute card ;)

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so sweet, and what a fab sentiment to go with the age stamp too :)

hugs

xxalisonxx