CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Time for some doodling...


Good morning folks...well I am so glad I didn't leave the washing until today as it's pouring down, typical Scottish weather!!
I made this card last night so I thought I would share it with you all today.
I followed the Sketch on the MFT blog, the image is from Saturated Canary - Belle and Becki which I coloured with copics. The papers are MME - Be Amazing which I layered onto kraft and bazill card. I added my doodles around the edges, the flowers, clouds and panel I have all be cut with MFT dies, the tiny tags have been cut a SU jewellery tag punch and then finally some twine, ribbon and a button....hope you like!!

MFT - sketch
Saturated Canary - twine
Cupcake - going dotty
Totally Stampalicious - flowers
Paper Sundaes - feminine flair
Totally Gorjuss - anything goes with a button
Creative Mondays - anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - birthday
Die-ing for a challenge - anything goes(dies/papers)
Lothian Crafts - 2 main colours(orange/blue)
Cute Card Thursday - birthdays

Fi
x

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Fi, this is just beautiful! Love your colouring and your layout - its perfect.

Sarah

Denise said...

Gorgeous card. Love that image and the fab doodling.
Denise xx

Lothian Crafts said...

Great card and I love your doodles they really do make the card look good. Fab colouring as well. Thanks for joining our challenge Elaine

Jen Nelson said...

gorgeous Fi! love the colouring

jen xxx

Jenny said...

What a great card! I love your colouring and the papers you have chosen look fabulous! hugs x

Tracey T said...

Oh Fi, me likey very much! Love this image and your colouring just gets more and more beautiful. xx

coops said...

oooo love this fi.fantastic image and really stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Mmm, mmmm, mmm! I love this, your colouring is looking wonderful on this (not that it doesn't usually!) & such a wonderful layout & papers. Hugs xx

Rachel said...

ohhhh....gorgeous card Fi. Love the colours and the layout and the doodling.....wish I had the confidence to doodle! Wedgie xxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Fi, love your colouring, fabulous image..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

MagsB said...

This is lovely, your colouring is so good! And you've doodled the flowers again - they are so appealing! Gorgeous card!

love Mags B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab card, love the image beautifully coloured and love the doodling. Great embellies too, love the tiny tags.

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Fi!!!
oooooh this is completely adorable, I absolutely love it!!
Your image and all the embellies are just yummy and I love those cute clouds
Thank you for popping in on us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

cheryl said...

oh this is just so beautiful love that image,and gorgeous detail hugs Cherylxxx

scrapbookertink said...

What a gorgeous design, love the blue, take care, Doreen x

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous, however you cannot enter at Die-ing for Challenge as you have not followed the rules you have to many challenges sorry, hugs Pops x x x

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Totally Stampalicious this week :)

Paola ♥ said...

Beautiful!!

Hugs
Paola ♥

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Fi. Colours and layout are fab. And I'm loving the image :)

Raining here today (and freezing)
:(

xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
stunning card, awesome colouring as always,lovely papers & embelies, great design, sue,x

xxxtglxxx said...

Smashing card Fi! :) Brilliant colouring and I love your doodling! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

F.T said...

Lovely embossing, but a confused girl what does indicate in it?


Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card
Scratch Cards

cebelica said...

I love Krista's images. Fab card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Ribbons challenge! Hugs! xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card love the colours sweetie & the colours look fab. Fab image as well hun.

Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Fi.. What a lovely card I love it . Colours are beautiful Hugs Elaine