CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

aah...little chickie...


Good afternoon folks...I know it's unusual to see a post from me on a Sunday but I am holiday from work this weekend. I have been having a wee play with some of the goodies I bought at the SECC and I although I'm not really in to Easter cards, I just couldn't resist this little cutie...I think it's an adorable stamp...
..so the stamp is from LOTV and I coloured with copics and did a bit of shading with polychromos, the papers are Springtime from Echo Park. I layered each piece on to bazill card and stitched and distressed the edges, I even managed to stitch around the message. I am entering the following challenges...

Stamptacular - sketch
Joanna Sheen - spring is in the air
Crafters companion - spring
Crazy 4 challenges - spring
Crafty Calendar - spring
A Gem of a Challenge - perfect pastels
2 sisters - spring colours
Truly Madly Crafty - colour photo
Totally Stampalicious - spring
Deep Ocean Challenge - spring
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
My Mums Craft Shop - spring
Gingerloft - spring
That Craft Place - anything goes


Fi
x

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, love the fresh spring look of your card and the sweet image. Wishing you a nice Sunday xx

Tracey T said...

This is so sweet, Fi. Love the pretty colours and the cute stamp. xx

Doreen said...

Oh Fi - such a cute cute card. I bought this image last week - I'm so happy with it ;)
Hugs
Doreen xx

mixamatoasties said...

Aww that's lovely!! I have yet to unpack yesterdays stuff!

xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous fi.stunning coloring and design and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Lisa said...

This is just the cutest card ever Fi!! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck :)

sara said...

gorgeous card that image is so sweet thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x x

Michelle B. said...

Adorable image and beautifully colored! Fab take on our sketch, love the stitching! So glad you joined us at Stamptacular Sunday!

Nikki Byrne said...

Oh this is adorable!! absoloutely love it :o) Thank you for joining us at gingerloft this fortnight and good luck. Nikki DT

Laney said...

super card Fi! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
hugs
laney

Sandra said...

Oh my gosh.... your card is just too cute!! Thanks so much for joining us on this months Challange on the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog.
Hugs
Sandra x

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, I love this gorgeous little chickie card Fi! :)

Fabby colouring too hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Bev x

Anonymous said...

australian medals


Hello Fiona. Too bad I haven't seen your post. Easter is way too over. I'll apply these next time. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

internet marketing adelaide


Hi Fiona. F- is really for Fabulous! It's evident in your name. Thanks for this girl.

Anonymous said...

electricity rates



Good day Fiona. Awesome works on paper girl. How lovely.