CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, January 06, 2024

Happy Birthday...

 



Morning sweet stampers and Happy New Year!

I have been choked with the cold and been left with an annoying cough but it's getting better thankfully.

It's time for the first challenge of 2024 over on the Sweet Stampin challenge blog.  The theme is "new"...interpret that in which ever way you like but remember to use stamping.

For my card I used a new background stamp, first I coloured up the background with watercolours and once dried I stamped the birthday wording. I added some splashes of white paint and some gems.  I also die cut a candle and the birthday and layered them on the card...you can kind of see from the image below.





Pop over to the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog to check out what my teamies have made.

Challenges:
Crafty Calendar - anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Krafty Chicks - use stamps
Little Red Wagon - whats new
Simon Says Stamp - something new

Fi
x

8 comments:

Pauline C said...

Fab contemporary birthday card, live the colourful background with stamping on top.
Pauline xx

SarahR said...

Hi Fi,! I'm really very sorry for not having popped over to comment on all your fabulous cards for ages - but a New Year a new me, I'm determined to do better and I will!

This card is just wonderful - I love your background and that background stamp is brilliant. I love your water colouring colours as well.

Hope you have a great 2024.

Sarah

Chris said...

Hope you feel better soon Fi, so many of these nasty cold viruses about at the moment.
Your card is gorgeous, love the bright background colours, a great contrast to the black stamping and die cut sentiment, it's a great design.
xx

Imke said...

Wonderful card, Fiona. I like the colorful background. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and we hope to see you back again often in 2024 !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a fantastic card! Looks mixed media. I love the orange, pink, and yellow colour combo. And contrast that with black, WOW! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT KCC

The Crafty Den said...

I love this Fi. The stamp is fantastic and I love your background; the colours are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise, DT x x

Darline Maes said...

heel mooie creatie, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes DArline

Darline Maes said...

mooie creatie, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline