CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, January 18, 2024

A Big Birthday Wish...

 




Morning folks,

I hope the weather isn't too bad where you are....it's -6 degrees here this morning....bbbbrrrr!

It's time for the mid month challenge over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog.

The theme this month is the mood board, and...it's anything goes but remember the stamped element on your card too.




The prize for one lucky winner is below...




Three prizes from AALL and Create, an A4 Butterfly stencil, A5 stamp set and two A6 stamps!  

For my card I used a stencil and inked up different shades of red, I splashed some water to lift some of the colour, once dry I added some red splashes.  I then stamped the silhouette flowers and added the sentiment.  I finished it off with a few enamel dots.


Fi
x

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and stencilled background,love the silhouette flowers.Been absolutely freezing down the East Coast.
Carol x