CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, September 03, 2023

Thanks...

 



Morning folks,

Hopefully my post schedules ok as I'm on my holidays, it's been a long awaited one after a rubbishy year that we have had, hopefully we have some good weather to chill in.

It's time for a new challenge over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog.  The theme this month is anything stamped goes with the option of garden delights.

This month the prize up for grabs is £25 Stamp Addicts voucher.

For my card I thought I would try something a bit different for me...I first stamped the flower with memento ink and coloured with copics.  I then masked the flower and inked up the background with green and blue distress inks.  Next I used a stencil and coloured with a darker blue, then I used a dot stencil and inked up with white.  I stamped up some random lines/grid behind the flower head.  I added some splashes of white paint.  Once dry I unmasked the flower and added some sequins and dots...oh and I stamped the sentiment and layered that on top....I'm quite happy with how this has turned outy.

Pop over to the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog to check out what my teamies have come up with.


Fi
x

7 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully done Fiona, love the background. Hope your having a relaxing time.

B x

Sarn said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the inky background and the pretty flower that you masked off. xxx

Pauline C said...

absolutely love this Fi - gorgeous flower, fab colours and I love the bokeh technique.
Pauline xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and background,love the colours and beautiful flower-hope you are enjoying your holiday
Carol x

Linby said...

It's gorgeous. Your flower really pops from the pretty background too.

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card, love the inky background.
Hope you're having a lovely holiday.
Avril xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, what a stunner Fi! LOVE this hun!! A really arty, gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo