CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, September 02, 2023

Happy Birthday...

 




Good morning Sweet Stampers....my post is scheduled as I am on my holidays...hopefully it goes according to plan!

It's time for a new challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.

The theme is "doodling"....my favourite!

I stamped the flowers onto watercolour card and coloured them using my zig pens, I added some background watercolouring too.  I added some white splashes, some little doodled hearts and some sequins....finished with the doodled border around the edges of the card.

Hope you like it.

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Krafty Chicks - anything goes
Happy Little Stampers - watercolour challenge

Fi
x





4 comments:

Pauline C said...

This is fabulous Fi ... may I ask what stamps you used for the flowers and doodling?
Pauline xx

Chris said...

Beautiful, as always! Perfect doodling and lovely stamp. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday.
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Fi! I LOVE the colour combo and the beautiful doodled border, I wish I could doodle, I've tried, I just don't have that skill!! But I SO love how it looks and your cards often amaze me with your flawless and tasteful doodles. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Toni said...

This is just gorgeous! And I see you used my favorite Zigs!