CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, September 18, 2023

Happy Birthday...

 





Morning folks,

My first post since returning from our holiday which was great although I caught covid when I was away so the last couple of days was a bit rubbishy however the weather was fab and we did cram in lots of beach walks....can't wait to go back in December and next May, here's a couple of photos...



My nephew had his telescope and we managed to see a few stars and even saw the craters in the moon but he managed to take a photo of saturn through his telescope...it was quite amazing!




It's time for the mid month post over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog.  The theme this month is anything stamped goes with the option of garden delights.

This month the prize up for grabs is £25 Stamp Addicts voucher.

I thought I would try something different....so I stamped the poppies onto grey polka dot paper using red and black.  I stamped the verse also on the same paper then layered it onto black card and then layered on the card panel.  I added a birthday sentiment and some dots and sequins to finish.

Pop over to the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog to check out what my teamies have come up with.


Fi
x


4 comments:

brenda said...

A really lovely design with the Poppy and script panel Fiona.

B x

Linby said...

Stamping onto the polka dots looks so lovely.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and poppies-love all your pics and the one of Saturn is amazing!
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

Stamping straight onto the background paper works so well, love the design with the script panel.
Avril xx