CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, September 02, 2023

A bunch of daisies...

 


Morning folks,

It's time for another challenge over on the Less is More Challenge blog.

The them this fortnight is anything goes...but still has to have the CAS feel to it.


For my card I embossed the daisies, added a little colour to the centres and cut out a square section.  I then layered that onto a white square and layered onto to card.  I added the sentiment to finish.

Fi
x

5 comments:

Helen said...

So pretty Fi. I love the clever use of the EF panel to make your CAS card. I just love daisies in all forms. Enjoy your weekend.:)

Helen said...

Such a pretty card Fi and a clever way to use your EF panel. I love all daisies so I love this one! Have a good day! :)

Helen said...

I love your card Fiona! I just love anything with daisies and this is a great way to embossing folders!! Have a good day! :)

Shirley-Anne said...

White on white with a splash of yellow .Simply a lovely card .thanks for sharing .

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a pretty and uplifting card this really made me smile with the all-white and the lovely pop of yellow.

Marie