CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Merry Christmas at Sweet Stampin...

 


Happy Saturday!

We have another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog, this fortnight's theme is Christmas is September.

So I treated myself and ordered some Simon Says Stamp products, for my card I have used the Merry Christmas background stamp which I stamped onto black card and white embossed. I then stamped again on a white panel and embossed in black, I then layered onto the black...this was tricky and did take me a few attempts.  I then stamped a third time and coloured in the Merry Christmas and layerd onto the card.  I added a little die cut holly leaf and some arcylic dots.

Hope you like.

Fi
x

6 comments:

Tracey T said...

This is really clever and totally fab! I've seen a stamp I like over at Simon's but I'm hoping I can get something similar here instead - the postage now is shocking! xx

Chris said...

It's a fantastic design Fi, looks deceptively simple but I can imagine how tricky it was to line the layers up and have the coloured sentiment centred so perfectly!
xx

SarahR said...

Hi Fi, don't like - love! It's stunning and, like Chris, I'm guessing it was hard work to get it all lined up.

Sarah

Dora said...

Beautiful

Bonnie said...

So intriguing how you got the b&w to work so perfectly. Your pop of color really sets the holiday mood.

Fikreta said...

great card!