CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, September 27, 2021

Coffee and friends...

 


Hi folks,

Well I couldn't wait to make a little card with this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp...it's just so cute!  I used the background coffee stamp and stamped with desert sand onto kraft card.  I stamped the coffee cup and coloured in with caran d'ache pencils and then I cut out and layered onto the panel.  I stamped one of the sentiments and added some sequins.  I then die cut the envelope and pieced it together and stamped some of the elements to the front.


challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - card and matching envelope


Fi

x

2 comments:

Dora said...

Very nice made.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that is a fab set! LOVE your fab creation on kraft, I haven't used much kraft lately and do love it. A really lovely creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo