CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, September 10, 2021

Get Well Soon...


Hi all,

I have been on holiday from work this week and did plan on making a few cards but as always my plans were interrupted however I did manage to make this one.

I love leafy stamps and dies, so bought this stamp and die set from Concord & 9th....ooooohhh it's so nice.

I stamped the turnabout stamp using different inks also from Concord & 9th, added some gems and dots to finish it off.

hope you like.

challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - L for leaves
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes



Fi
x



 

7 comments:

meg said...

A stunning array of colours in your beautiful stamped image,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Chris said...

Beautiful stamps and colours- perfect stamping- it's gorgeous Fi.
xx

Anke said...

So beautiful, I love the colours and the leafy stamps, fantastic layout.

Hugs
Anke

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Tracey T said...

This is right up my street! I love a good wreath and the colours in this are stunning. Interested to know how you find the Concord & 9th inks. I'm quite tempted by some of their colours but wonder if it's an extravagance when I've already got more inks than you could shake a stick at! xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a pretty card. Simply lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Deborah Wheeler said...

Beautiful card Fiona - I'm a real fan of pattern building with stamps and your colours are just lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge! Deborah DT