CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Squishy cats...





Happy Sunday everybody!

Well last night I made a start on colouring this little cute stamp, was trying hard to get the shading right but then I could hear the lovely Faye shouting at me to stop...so I did.

the stamp is from Stamping Bella and I coloured with copics.  I found a little paw stamp in my stash which was good luck and I die cut the hello.

hope you like.

challenges:
Allsorts - clean and simple
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Papercraft Challenge - anything goes



Fiona
x


7 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

I adore this card, your colouring of the cute image is super.

Jo said...

Oh wow, that's an adorable image & you coloured it so nice x

Kathleen said...

Great fun image and super colours and colouring. Thank you for joining our 'CAS' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A perfect creation for our CAS theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Adorable kitttens and loving the design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Anna M. said...

Wonderful coloring! Cute little kitties look good enough to squish :-) Thank you for participating in the Papercraft Business Challenge for this month. -- DT Anna Celdran-Mahtani (http://www.craftyannastudio.blog)

VintageScrapsCanada said...

You did a great job with colouring!!

Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one.

Lesli – Design Team member at Papercraft Business



Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Visit my blog - Vintage Scraps Canada.