CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, July 01, 2019

Well, well, well...


Well, well, well...its been a long time since I posted or even made a card...life has just got in the way for a bit and most of my spare time is now spent looking after my dad but I had a little me time at the weekend and I feel I need to get practising...not as good as I wanted it to turn out.  Hopefully it will all come back to me soon!

Products used:
Simon Says Stamp - sketch lotus flowers
Zig Clean Color brush pens
Sequins
archival ink

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes



4 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

So pretty. Love your background and pretty flowers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Chris said...

Not as good as you wanted it to be??!! You've got to kidding Fi, it's absolutely stunning!
Glad you had a little time for yourself, take care.
xx

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this to bits Fi! So nice to see some post from you again. Hope life's good and you're well. Stunning creation hun, we're always our own worst critic. I think it's absolutely brilliant! Love that sentiment, so so lovely. Hugs, Wends xoxo