CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, August 01, 2019

Thanks...



Hi folks, here I am with a wee card I made last night.  I ordered some new crafty bits so needed to put them to use straight away!

I stamped up the image and white embossed on to watercolour card and then watercoloured using just 3 colours.  I added some splashes of colour, stamped the sentiment and then added some sequins to finish....oh I also forgot i doodled around the edges too!

products used:
MFT Flowers in Bloom stamp set
Altenew watercolour paint palette
sequins
black archival ink
watercolour card

challenges:
Cute  Card Thursday - anything goes


Fi
x


5 comments:

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!

Deb said...

Stunning card, so elegant!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely to see you back. This is gorgeous. Your doodling is fab

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning, love those lush colours and your fabulous doodled edge. So gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Anke said...

So beautiful ...