CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Pollycraft DT Challenge

I was in two minds whether to enter the Pollycraft DT challenge or not...I'm fairly new to this blogging and I wouldn't want to let anybody down if my cards aren't good enough. After a few days thinking about it and having a look some of the other entries..it gave me lots of inspiration...especially Faye's card...it's super cool!! I coloured Codi with copics and used colours based on what my Holly would wear...although she's moved to skinny leg jeans now!! The backing papers are from MME of course..my favourite and added a message and some little gems, finished off with some stitching. I also managed to fit this to a few other challenges below. This is one of my favourite tecniques...I just love stamping or using a digital image to colour and cut out and then do some layering to give a 3d effect.

Cute Card Thursday - dimension

Totally Papercrafts
- pink and green

Fab N funky - favourite tecnique

6 comments:

Faye said...

Do I need to come over there and slap you?! I'll hear no more talk of are my cards good enough and letting people down! Now, let that be an end to it! Go and stand in the corner and think about what you've done! Ooh, get me, I'm getting good at this Mum mallarky! Your card is just brilliant, I love the layout and your colours. I'm pretty chuffed you like mine too! Hugs. xxx

Joey said...

Hiya

Your card is fabulous I really like the layout, thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts

Joey,x

Anne said...

adorable card, thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck with your DT for Pollycraft
Anne x

Sue said...

Hi Fiona
beautiful card luv the colours,stictching detail is great, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue.x

Good luck with the DT call.x

Emma said...

Hi Fiona
Your card is gorgeous, never mind the not good enough. I love the papers and layout...
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Deb said...

fabulous card, she is so cute, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx