CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A few Challenges

I've been having withdrawal symptons as I have been working all week!! After clearing the snow I made this card for a few challenges today. The image is from Pollycraft and coloured with copics but I'm not too happy with the colouring cos it bled quite a bit. The papers are from Stampin Up.

Papertake - open

Flutter by Wednesday - fairy/butterfly and blue, green and white( I have added red too...thought I would post the card anyway but it's fine it it's not counted)

Truly Scrumptious
- sketch - fly away

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Fabulous card.

Thanks for joining us this week at PTW.

Mandy

Faye said...

You hardly notice the bleeding, it just gives the image a mystical air! xxx

Sharon said...

Lovely card Fiona. The colours are really pretty, as it your image. Thanks for joining us at TS.

Danni said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you posted it as it's beautiful! Love the sparkle wings and you have the main color challenges in your dp so it's all good!! Fabulous job - thanks so much for joining us at FBW this week!

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hope you have a lovely Easter. Hugs Michele x