CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Clover






















I just love these papers from MME so I have made another card with them. The image has been downloaded from Pollycraft and it's so cute!! I oloured the image with my copics, added some glitter and to finish off...some seed beads. I have managed to tie this into 3 challenges:-

Cupake Craft Challenge - circles

Digital Tuesday Challenge - scallops and digital image

A Spoon Full of Sugar - beads

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card for this weeks challenge and beuatiful colouring too...thanks for playing along with Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Ellibelle said...

This is beautiful. Love the image!! Great sketch and such a pretty designer paper. So happy you joined us at digital tuesday!

Victoria said...

gorgeous card - I love all the little beads along the punched border - that must have taken you ages!

Fab to see you at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fiona, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

Paula said...

I love the colors and the dp you used...the image is wonderful! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula