CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Anya

























I made this for a couple of challenges today...since it is snowing outside..that gave me a little inspiration for this one. I made this for Anyone for Anya and Susie and Vikki's Christmas Club Challenge. I think this is my favourite Anya stamp..she's so cute!! I coloured her with my copics and added some glitter to give that wintery look, the backing papers are from Heidi Grace - Frost Boulevard.

4 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Super card Darling, The image is fab I love Anya and the glittery bits too. Thank you for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki & Susie xx

Dawny P said...

Oh how fab!!! I love the image and colours you used and it's a wonderful take on the sketch chick!!! Thank you for joining us over at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely card - i love the colours and the little bit of sparkle
Lisa ;)

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice, love a card with patterns in layers..nice cool icy colours.