CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Copic Colour Challenge


















I made this card for the Copic Colour Challenge. I only discovered copics a few weeks ago so I am still building up my stock. For this card I used Cool Gray - C3, Yellowish Green - YG06 and Yellow - Y06. I used the gray to make a shadow effect around the branches, yellow flowers and green leaves. I added some glitter to the gray....oh and the image has been stamped using Hero Arts - Slanted Tree.

3 comments:

TARJA L said...

Such beautiful card and I love the layout.

Faye said...

It's beautiful, truly beautiful. x

Beverley said...

Love this card...it would make a great card for any occassion...thanks for sharing it with us.
Have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley