CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tiets Sugar Bowl Challenge - A Spoonful of sugar














I have made this card for The Sugar Bowl Challenge and the Spring time challenge over at A Spoonful of Sugar. I was a bit worried with all the layers but I have chosen all the papers from My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow collection - so there's lots that match. The flowers are also from backing papers from the same collection which I cut out and embellished with brads and glitter. The button and ribbon is also from the Bloom & grow collection.... and finally the gorjuss girl is from the Sugar Nellie range and she is just so cute...I coloured her with copics and added some glitter to her..perfect for spring....hope you like it.

No comments: