CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My first Tilda....

I know I know ...stand back in amazement...my first Tilda!! As I am on a roll with Christmas cards and I do have little girly ones to make so I thought this one would be perfect for one of them. The lovely Angelique sent me some images(thank you Angelique) so I have put this one to use...btw I do have lots of Tildas from other lovely people...sorry just haven't got round to using them yet. I coloured Tilda with copics, and did a bit of shading. The papers are from October Afternoon but can't remember the name...but christmassy ones!! I added a snowflake and a couple of little dew drop thingys. I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch

Just Magnolia
- pink

Totally Gorjuss - sparkle

Little Paper Shop - stickles or glitter

Stamp & Create - pink

Fussy & Fancy - winter wonderland

Wee Memories - cute holidays



Fi
x

18 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Fi & a big welcome to sweet Tilda, you've done a fantastic job, she's gorgeous
Hugz fleur xXx

Pattie said...

Oh so cute! Great job coloring her...If it makes you feel better, I have never colored one yet myself!
Hugs,
Pattie

Alica said...

you've been really busy :) Wonderful card - love pink as a christmas color!

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous I haven't done many Tilda ones either although i do have one ongoing lol
I love your card and you have coloured her beautifully xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hi fiona
she's so perfect colored, amazing card sweetie
your most welcome hun
i still havend got the this to use one of yours, because my husband is in the hospital i dont have much time, and my mind is with him, when i've make a card i let you know
hugs angelique

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

She is adorable! I love all the sparkle! Your papers couldn't have gone with the card more perfectly! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Jeannie said...

I have a Magnolia I haven't used yet too! Great job with yours, I love all of the beautiful colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

What a sweet card. Love yhe fun colors and paper. Thanks for playing along @ssw!!!

Christine said...

Beautiful card, Fi! Love her Christmas Cracker!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Darling card! Love your Christmas papers!

Kathie said...

Hi Fiona, what a lovely card, great job on your first Tilda stamp. I only have one and I just adore it. Its Tilda with Strewberries. I just adore your colours and design papers. Great job and a great take on Aralana's sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and good luck.
Kathie SSW

mulberry station said...

Fi, this is simply adorable. Wht a fun Tilda stamp. I love your coloring and DP. Great job on the sketch!
Nancy

Faye said...

Oh, it's pink and it's gorgeous. I love it. xxx

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh she is too cute! Love your beautiful colouring, and your papers are just perfect with her. So happy to have you playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Heidi said...

Great job with your first Tilda! Shes beautiful. I love the little snowflake. Thanks for playing the Stamp and Create pink/encouragement challenge.

Genevieve said...

Oh Fiona! Your card is adorable. Fab job colouring her & I love the added sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Laurel said...

So pretty, love the colors! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Lacey Stephens said...

Super cute card!! Thanks again for playing along!! :-)
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com