CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Paper Sundaes DT card

Happy Halloween my Sundae bloggers and my scheduled post...no I'm not working but Michael had some friends staying last and I was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to get to the PC for my post. I was also a bit confused at what time I should post this, for those of you who don't live in the UK, British summertime has now ended and clocks went back an hour...it seems I guessed correctly though...phew!!The challenge this week over at Paper Sundaes is "For the Boys"....so you can make anything you like as long as it is suitable for a boy. Our fabulous sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp who has a massive range of products online in the store. For my card I have used a combination of Kaisercraft and Scenic Route papers. The image I have used is Edwin from the Magnolia range which can be purchased from Simon Says Stamp....the lovely Debbie sent me this stamped image along with some other Tilda's...thank you Debbie!! I coloured Edwin with copics and gave him an extra bit of shading with waterpencils too. I cut the grass from the Kaisercraft papers...to make it look like Edwin is running through the grass trying to catch the dragonfly. I have entered the following challenges.

Stamps R Us - sketch

Cards for Men - masculine







Fi
x

17 comments:

Alica said...

so pretty! Love the grass background you created.
I know - the time change is confusing - we are still on summer time here in Canada - till next weekend (I think)

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Fiona, love the dimension :) Hope you've had a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the colouring and your design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Pattie said...

I love this little 'scene' and I like your new blog background too!

Crystal said...

Great card, I love all the layers & the layout is wonderful!

Lindsey said...

This is too fab for words! I love the grass and the layout!
Hope you have had a good weekend
Linds x

Wishcraft said...

This is gorgeous! Love your little grassy scene and the colours are fab :o) Lisa x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww fabulous card, grerat little scene, great colouring, hope all is well with you, sue,x

Marilyn said...

Very cute card Fiona & clever too how you made the great little scene!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

Lynsey said...

Hi Fi, what a great male card. I love the background!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Hi Fi, love the scene you have created such a lovely male card and really colourful! Jo xxx

Gloria Stengel said...

Very clever AND cute. It reminds me of a scrapbook page I made of my son when he was small...he had a net and was chasing butterflies out in the yard! So thanks for the memory!

Teresa Kline said...

such fantastic details and depth...awesome...have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Emma said...

A fabulous card Fi, love how you created the background.
Hugs Emma x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Fiona Gorgeous card. love the layout and your colouring has fab dimension. love it.

Donna x

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Fi. thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

Faye said...

I cannot believe I've been so busy that I get to comment on your PS DT card the day before you post up the next one!! But I love it. It has stars and I love stars! xx