CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

James is sledging...

Well...I was too tired after my trip to the SECC yesterday but I did manage to play around with some of the goodies I bought. This was one of the stamps that happened to fall into my hands...isn't he cute?? I have coloured James with copics. The papers are also new from Echo Park and the snowflakes were punched from the Martha Stewart snowflakes punches...yes new too!! Finished off with glitter. I am now to do shopping with Holly...she needs boots for school and a couple of cozy jumpers...we be back later.

LOTV - sketch

Totally Papercrafts - bling it on

Bah Humbug - presents

Creative card Crew - let's punch it

A Spoon Full of sugar
- let's get punchy

Simon Says Stamp
- punch em


Fi
x

14 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Fiona

Such a fabulous card - it's stunning. I love your papers and must look up Echo Park. Teamed with burgandy they make a stunning combination. James is so adorable riding on his sleigh and perfectly coloured.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challnge at Bah! Humbug!
irene
xxxx

Wishcraft said...

So cute! Love the image and fab papers - looks like you got some lovely goodies, hope you had fun shopping :o) Lisa x

Fleur said...

Wow sounds like you had a blast!
Love this card sooo much, the image is gorgeous & the papers scrummy, love the sentiment too ~ is it a stamp?
Have a fab day
Hugz Fleur xXx

Max said...

Hi Fiona,
Oh how I envy you going to the SECC. Maybe one day I will manage to get there but reckon I'd need a suitcase on wheels to carry everything home LOL!
Your cute little bear looks like he's a little worried about falling off his sledge as he races to deliver those presents. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Ali said...

Ooh lovely - cant wait to see what else you bought xx

Lindsey said...

Glad you had a good time!
Love the card, that little bear is so sweet ans i love the sketch and the papers
Have a nice weekend
Linds x

Crystal said...

This is simply adorable! Love the image & your colouring is wonderful! Love the snowflakes, I just bought an MS snowflake punch too :)

Faye said...

Looks like you had a great time at SECC. Loving the stamp (coloured beautifully) and pretty snowflakes. I'm going to the NEC on Thursday, can't wait!!
xxx

Annie said...

This is just gorgeous - love your new stamp - just a fab card.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Mandy said...

Aww Fi your card is adorable, so sweet and beautifully coloured, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Tracey said...

Glad you got some goodies at the SECC & have lots of fun playing with them :) This Christmas card is beautiful Fiona.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Joey said...

Fiona this is gorgeous, beautiful image and gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at tpc. Joey.x

Sue said...

Hi ya Fiona
aww a gorgeous card, super cute image, fab colouring,beautiful design & papers,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Unknown said...

Lovely papers Fi, and I agree such a cute stamp, I'm off to the NEC this weekend so I bet I'll be back with some goodies too! Jo xxxx